1. Paint Advice & Selection
Aeronautical qualified paints comply with drastic constraints. Therefore, we pay a particular attention to the quality of our suppliers and their products.
In addition to all technical datas communicated by the suppliers, we also take into consideration the painters opinion and feed back.
Their personal job experiences cannot be ignored.
Almost all of the color spectrum scale can be reproduced thanks to the latest colorimetric techniques.
2. Paint-Shops Selection / Prices
Paint shop quotations, specifications, processes, regulations vary widely from one part of the world to the other.
On behalf of our clients we negotiate the quality and the price of the paint job through a network of paint shops we have qualified in order to ensure the best level of services for the best possible prices depending on the aircraft location, slots availabilities and infrastructures capacity.
Our Selection Criteria :
- ATEX Zone
- EASA Part 145
- Temperature control <18°c- 35°c>
- Hygrometry control <35% - 85%>
- Filter class EU5 min, Ideal EU7-9
- Vertical or horizontal air stream
- Air extraction : 0,3m/s at all spots
- Centralized sucking-up air system
- Proper fluid & paint dust recycling policy
- Combined day & electrical light at different floor levels.
- Ground Lights
- Portable and modular docks etc...